Designer and researcher, PhD student at the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw.
My projects have been presented at exhibitions in Warsaw, Porto and Copenhagen.
I graduated from Product Design at ESAD College of Art and I am also a graduate of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, where he obtained a master's degree and is currently undergoing a PhD. I currently live and work in Warsaw's Powiśle distict.
exhibition, research project & press
– „We are arranging a city comfortable for the elderly”, Vistula Boulevards, Warsaw (June)
– „Small spaces: microbiuro in the Old Town in Warsaw” publication of interior design by F5 magazine (June)
– „Micro office in Warsaw Mariensztat” interior design publication by WhiteMad magazine (June)
– „The humanistic dimension of utility”, ArchiDay exhibition organized by the Interior Design Department of the Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw, Warsaw (October)
– „short story about LOVE” individual porcelain exhibition, Warsaw (September)
– „M jak Mieszkanie”, interior of the apartment (May)
– „Geometry” exhibition organized by MULTImedia Group, Krakow (December to January)
– Open call - Geometry, publication of ceramics by the MULTImedia Group (November)
– „Defilad Square: a step forward as part of the 9th edition of Warsaw Under Construction”, Warsaw (October)
– „Equilibrium - a new view of Plac Konstytucji” an individual exhibition on the 65th anniversary of the creation of Plac Konstytucji in Warsaw, organized by „Warsztat Warszawski” (September)
– „Mood for Wood” post-workshop publication (August)
– „From Earth” outdoor exhibition of ceramic sculptures, garden at the Palace in Chrzęsne (July)
– „Different faces of public space” collective exhibition organized by the Faculty of Interior Architecture, Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw (October)
– „Pitch black” after exhibition, Copenhagen (September)
– „Pitch black” collective exhibition organized by Snedkernes Efterarsudstilling, Dogg Design team, Copenhage (September)
– First place for a toy design for Kinder Niespodzianka
– Finalist in the International Competition Procter & Gamble and Heinekennes